Phase 2- Day 38

 


There are only one more day to complete the second phase of teaching practice. Today is the second last day. As usual I reached school on time and after signing my attendance register, I reached my allotted space. I have no classes in morning. I together with my friend Shalu went to near by church for prayer. Its really wonderful experience. 🩷

I have class at 8 G1 in sixth period. I reached on time. Today, I ask them to give feedback for my classes. They shares their experience and they share my strength and weakness too. I could  realise the fact that the whole class accept me as their Mathematics teacher and gave good place in their 🩷. Thank God for your blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacred groves, ദശപുഷ്പങ്ങൾ

❤️ Valentine's day❣️

This day start with YOGA